Saturday 21 December 2013

What A Difference A Week Makes.

This time last week, we were settling in for a weekend full of snow and freezing temperatures.  Today, it's a positively balmy 60 degrees, nice enough to head outside for a cup of tea without a sweater.  Beautiful!

I didn't post my usual Friday segment yesterday since I was feeling pretty rough (I ate something that really disagreed with me and paid the unfortunate price) but today I'm feeling much better and thought I'd stop in with a quick hello.

I was having a rummage through my (still!) unpacked boxes and look what I found -


More yarn!  I've got another three balls of this lovely stuff so I'm going to continue on with my blanket/throw and hopefully make it lots bigger!  That'll keep me occupied for a little while.

Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend?  S and I are doing a bit of laundry and festive shopping this afternoon, picking up the last few bits for our Christmas celebration.  Then we're hoping to go see a nice early showing of 'Anchorman 2' tomorrow morning before he heads off to work.  I can't wait - I've been looking forward to this movie for ages!

I hope you've got an awesome weekend ahead of you.

Love, K.

3 comments:

  1. Oh what an exciting find! Even better that you found it in boxes of your own stuff! This way it's kinda like finding FREE yarn! Even though that's not entirely true it's still cool to think about free yarn.

    Have fun at the movie! Be sure to let me know how it is!

    - J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To tell you a secret, a friend of my grandmother gave me the yarn, so it was free all along! Finding more of it got me so in the mood to crochet, I can't wait to make my throw as big as possible!

      Delete

I love hearing what you think ^_^ Thank you for your comment!