Friday 17 January 2014

It's Friday! #9

It has felt like the craziest week.  We've been out and about so much it's almost like we haven't been at home!  We've eaten out at a fancy Italian restaurant -

S' meatballs with tricolour pasta

My chicken with orzo, spinach and mozzarella
I ate my first ever stromboli, which was stuffed with cheese and pepperoni (I know, so healthy) -


I had lots of fun scouring the racks at Macy's during the sale and picked up two new sweaters -


And now I'm ready for a relaxing weekend with S at home!  I love being busy, having places to go and people to spend time with, but after a week like that I just want to hang out at home, watch the football on Sunday and take it super easy.

What exciting, busy things did you get up to this week?  What are your plans for the weekend?  Whatever they are, I hope you have a great one!

Love, K.

8 comments:

  1. Ooo busy busy indeed! That Stromboli looks delish!!! It's been a busy week here as well, though somehow I can't remember anything special that I've been doing, is that a bad sign? Lol!

    - J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sooo good! I can't wait to have another one already ^_^ busy weeks go by in such a blur sometimes, it's never a bad sign, promise!

      Delete
  2. That looks delicious! Especially you're entree.
    I'm settling in my new (also old) residence this weekend. c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super scrumptious ^_^ have fun getting settled in!

      Delete
  3. The sweaters are super cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum! everything looks so good! I love the green sweater! Those have been a staple for me lately.

    love, polly :D
    pollybland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a treat-full week, I feel so lucky ^_^ It's been so cold here and I don't think it's warming up any time soon so I have my sweaters at the ready!

      Delete

I love hearing what you think ^_^ Thank you for your comment!