Saturday 14 September 2013

Snippets.

Until I find the pennies for a camera all of my own, I currently use the one on my phone to take pictures.  I've been surprised by the quality of the images and have found that since I carry my phone around with me all the time, I'm quite likely to pull it out and take a shot of something that catches my eye.  One of my new favourite pastimes is to sit and look through all the memories I've created since I've been in the US.  I thought I might share some of those with you today.

Sitting by the river...


...and scenery that makes me feel at home.

 
The snazziest bowling shoes...


...the sweetest birthday decorations.


Random graffiti that made me chuckle...


...and enjoying a beer on the brand new deck.


Trips to the pictures...


...mail from friends at home.


Remembering old favourites...


...discovering some new ones.


I hope your weekend brings you memories that you'll look back on fondly.  I think our weekend consists of friends in the evening, Football Sunday (the official title for every Sunday, now) and lots of rest and relaxation.  Have a good one!

Love, K.

4 comments:

  1. Geeze, what phone do you have?! The pictures are great!

    The snacks look interesting...I've never seen those before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Samsung Galaxy S4 (I kinda bugged S to get me this one since the camera was so much better and it was included in a deal!) Super happy with the quality!

      The snacks are from a Filipino store and the ones on the far right are puffed corn with garlic, so moreish I could eat them all day ^_^

      Delete
  2. That graffiti is hilarious! Someone really took their time with that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I couldn't resist snapping a shot of it, isn't it great?

      Delete

I love hearing what you think ^_^ Thank you for your comment!