Sunday 31 August 2014

Thirty-One Weeks.


Holy cowbells.  I've hit the thirty-one week mark in my pregnancy.  While my bump is not that big, the doctor said that it's a good size considering my short torso and that baby and I are doing just fine.  The perk of the tiny torso is the little bump; the downside is I feel every kick, nudge and wallop, most of which seem to be aimed at my ribs!  It's great to feel the little bean squiggle around in there so I can't complain too much!

We've decided that, with two-ish months to go before the bean arrives, it'd be nice to let everyone know...


We were both jazzed to find out that we're having a daughter!  She's certainly an active one so I've no doubt we'll have our hands full when she arrives.  I've not had a lot of experience with babies but thankfully, Pearl has been helping me practice my baby-cuddling skills.


What a sweetie!  She's got such a gentle nature, I know she's going to be such a gem when our little one is here and that they're going to be the best of friends.

So, the countdown begins!  Over the next couple of months, we've got lots of planning and preparation to do to be as ready as possible for our new addition.  I'm looking forward to checking out buggies and car seats and packing my hospital bag and doing all that fun stuff before the hard work really begins.  It's an exciting time for us!

I hope you had a great weekend and you've got an awesome week ahead of you!

Love, K.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats on the baby girl! I'm sure it makes it so much more real to know what the gender is. The picture of you are Pearl is so cute! She just looks like a little scarf haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It makes it so real and so terrifying and so awesome all at once! Pearl has taken to sitting on me like that all the time, she's such a doll ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing what you think ^_^ Thank you for your comment!