Monday 7 July 2014

B-Day Vay-Cay.

A peek at S' birthday card.

It's S' birthday tomorrow and as a treat, we're going to Atlantic City for a couple of days with some friends of ours!  Huzzah!  It's a well-needed rest for S, who has been working like crazy so we can save up for Bean and to move and it'll be a really nice change of scenery for a few days too.  We've been looking forward to it for weeks!

Unfortunately, we have to leave Pearl here since we couldn't get a hotel room that allowed pets (big sad face).  This is the first time that we've been apart since we got her and while I know she's going to be taken care of really well, I'm still going to miss her tons even though we're only away for two nights.  That's two mornings without my wake-up cuddles!  What will I do!


It's the perfect time of year to visit AC too, since the boardwalk will be bustling and the fair on the pier will be up and running.  S swears he's going to win me a cuddly toy this year, but we'll see!  I'm looking forward to eating candy floss and funnel cake, taking a walk by the sea and spending some quality time with S.  It's going to be a good week!

What are you up to this week?  I hope it's something fun no matter what!

Love, K.

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time in Atlantic City - i think my week is revolving around unpacking from moving - no fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we did have a great time! Unpacking is zero fun but it's so exciting to be moving into your awesome new house!

      Delete

I love hearing what you think ^_^ Thank you for your comment!