Friday 1 January 2016

A New Year.



This year, I want to be Present. I want to look away from the screen a little more, focus on the here and now, absorb the moments I might otherwise miss.

This year, I want to be Patient. Things take time, sometimes lots of it, and while I know this there are occasions when I forget. I want to take a lot of deep breaths, let frustrations pass and be a little easier on myself.

This year, I want to be Passionate. I want to make time to figure out what really drives me, what ignites that spark that pushes me forwards. I have goals and ambitions and I want to truly realise which ones I can give my all in pursuing.

Lots of P-words! Calling 2016 the year of P doesn't sound quite right, however. Coincidentally, P is the 16th letter of the alphabet! I guess my hopes for this year are appropriate, haha! Along with my 30 before 30, this is what I'm working towards in 2016. I'd love to know what goals, resolutions or plans you've made for this brand new year.

Love, K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think ^_^ Thank you for your comment!