Saturday 25 October 2014

Snapshots.

It's been a while since I updated and, while I'd like to say it's because I've been super busy, in reality I've just been super tired.  Hefting my baby belly around, getting up for twice-nightly bathroom visits (such a joy!) and long waits to see the doctor have, quite simply, worn me out.  These days, my favourite things to do are veg out in front of the T.V. with my feet up, sneak in an afternoon nap and drink several cups of tea.  It's such a hard life!

In lieu of a bunch of actual exciting things to write about, I thought I'd share some pictures from the last few weeks, a little insight into what's been going on around these parts.  I know these lazy days aren't going to last much longer so I'm making the most of them now, before the fun begins!

Pearl being mysterious

Hot chocolate and a confetti doughnut!

Kind friends

The best pancake wrap ever

A little blanket for my little bean

I rescued a mouse

Who doesn't love a bowl of sweeties?

At just about 39 weeks

Conveniently, despite doing sod all for the last few weeks, I've done zero things on my baby bucket list.  With my due date just one week away, I think we need to get cracking!  Here's to a week full of fun, quality time and plenty of snoozing on the sofa!

Love, K.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, you are almost done! I can't believe how quickly time went by. I'm definitely excited to get closer to the end, but my belly already feels uncomfortable enough so I'm also hesitant about it. ;) That baby blanket is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't quite believe she's almost done cooking either! It's just a waiting game now, I'm on the edge of my seat hoping she decides to make an appearance soon ^_^

      Delete
  2. Wow time really does go so quickly. I'm busy drooling over all the food pictures you shared - not sure which i'm craving more - the doughnut of that pancake wrap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has positively flown, which is exciting and scary at the same time! Both the wrap and the doughnut were so good, I wouldn't mind tucking into them again ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing what you think ^_^ Thank you for your comment!